COVID SAFE EXPERIENCES
Explore Australia delivers unforgettable journeys with that ‘local’ feel to hidden gems around Victoria, by guides who are great storytellers and all-round nice people. Explore Australia is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, guests and visitors to our office. The best way we can protect them, and others is by reducing the risk of COVID exposure which can be achieved by;
• Keeping our staff and customers safe by minimising the likelihood of virus transmission,
• Meeting government regulations and guidelines, and
• Maintaining confidence in our product, experience and offerings.
Explore Australia follows the four principles for controlling coronavirus risks;
• Manage staff and customer wellbeing
• Maintaining physical distancing and patron limits
• Enhance hygiene and cleaning
• Victorian Governement QR code check-in for contact tracing
KEY FEATURES OF SAFETY;
To ensure you enjoy your experience with us and feel safe, we have implemented the following measures;
• In line with the Victorian Government guidelines, all guests 12 and over are required to be double vaccinated or hold an exemption. Proof of vaccination will be required when boarding the vehicle and at some of the venues visited.
• Hand sanitizer available on vehicles – guests are encouraged to sanitize each time they board the vehicle.
• Guests will be required to wear face masks whilst in the vehicle and during indoor venues and are available if guests do not have their own supply.
• Vehicles are cleaned and disinfected at the completion of each tour.
• During the tour at each stop frequently touched surfaces such as handrails and door handles will be cleaned with a disinfectant solution or wipe.
• At regular intervals our tour guides will spray all air-conditioning vents with a hospital-grade disinfectant to ensure that any recirculated air is maintained to the highest possible hygiene standards.
• All guests are required to CHECK-IN by scanning the government registered QR code individually assigned to each vehicle.
• Prior to boarding all guests will be subject to a temperature test using a non-contact infrared thermometer.
• All staff will be required to declare any signs of illness and will not perform duties if unwell. Temperature checks of guides will be completed prior to tour departure
Explore Australia Tours Is a fully accredited Tour Operator registered with Transport Safety Victoria. Accreditation Number: AO038325